Under 1 Roof Royal Arsenal Riverside
Soft Play & Palace Gardens Play Areas Provide Endless Entertainment For your Little Ones in London
We have designed a large, original and imaginative soft play room where children can learn through physical play. This area has always encouraged imaginative play, and now it will help the development of key skills for young children, such as gross motor skills and socialisation. It also reflects the name “Palace Gardens” and we feel that it promotes active, imaginative play with these fabulous Little Tikes' outdoor elements. Due to the COVID19 Pandemic, the play centre is currently on a pre-booking sessions basis that start at 09:00am, 11:00am, 1:00pm and 3:00pm. As we have limited the number of tickets per session, kindly complete the booking and payment in advance to guarantee a place. You will receive a confirmation email if your payment went through. Bookings with no payments are considered tentative and do not guarantee a place.
Our prices are: £3 for Under 1s. £6 for 1-5 yr olds. Adults pay £1 as we have reduced the capacity due to the COVID 19 regulations. Sessions are at 09:00 am, 11:00 am, 1 pm & 3pm. Sessions are for 1.5 hours as we have increased the cleaning and disinfecting procedures to be 5 times each day.
You can purchase a weekly pass from reception starting from £12 ( for under 1's) and £21 ( for over 1's), so for a one-off price you can have access to this play area for six consecutive days, 1 time slot per day . Book here Weekly-Monthly passes
While the soft play is for the use of under 5 years old, we understand that sometimes there is an accompanying sibling older than 5 years for which there will be a £1 charge due to the restrictions on capacity and spacing.
Our Soft Play area remains the same but spread over the full space to allow for distancing; with equipment that has been specifically designed for ages 5 and under; creating a safe and fun environment away from the older ones, to explore, play and learn. Adult supervision is required at all times.
* Health screening questionnaire click here.
* Please watch the following about the changes we have made due to Covid-19.
Examples of extra steps taken:
- Hand Sanitisers stations
- Pre-booked sessions with limited capacity
- One way system
- Face masks are mandatory for over 11 years old.
- Extra cleaning and sanitising
- To make changes to bookings please contact us at email@example.com 2 working days in advance and we will endeavour to get you an alternative date and time. Please note that this will also depend on vacant slots being available in specific dates / time.
- We will not be able to make changes to bookings requested less than 2 working days in advance.
- If you have paid twice by mistake, we can move one of the bookings to a future date. If this is not convenient to you we will endeavour to issue a refund less £1 ( paypal & admin fees ) within 2 working days of letting us know on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Similar to cinemas & as we have limited places per timeslot; No shows can not be refunded due to the fact that this prevented other customers from purchasing this place.
We wish you many happy play sessions at Under 1 Roof.