RULES OF PLAY
Under 1 Roof (U1R) is a member’s only centre for families with children up to the age of 11 years. A membership form must be completed at your first visit and a membership card will then be provided.
1. All children must be accompanied by a responsible adult, over the age of 18, who must remain within the building at all times to supervise the children. U1R does not accept responsibility for the supervision of children.
2. Please ensure wrist bands are worn either by yourselves or your child at all times while in designated play areas, this way our team knows you are okay to play.
3. Please ensure children have visited the toilet and washed their hands before entering the play area.
4. SHOES MUST BE REMOVED BEFORE ENTERING THE SOFT PLAY AREA. SOCKS MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES, BY BOTH CHILDREN AND ADULTS.
5. Age restrictions vary dependant on the play zone that visitors are using. This is to ensure our guests safety.
6. Play is restricted to 120 minutes to ensure our guests’convenience and fair opportunity.
7. Kindly refrain from taking any sharp objects into the Palace Gardens or Soft Play area
8. Please ensure no would-to-be mountaineers climb on the fence and fence posts.
9. Only one adult and one child to be permitted on the trampoline at any time. We all like to bounce like Tigger but we have to take turns.
10. No food or drink items are allowed on any of the play equipment. Nobody likes sticky toys.
11. As we value the health of all customers; It is forbidden to smoke both cigarettes and e-cigarettes within the centre. Please smoke outside and away from the entrance doors.
12. Children who are unwell, or who have been unwell, should not visit the centre for at least 48 hours. If your child is unfortunate enough to become unwell in the centre, kindly leave the centre at the earliest convenience.
13. Toys or other objects must not be thrown at each other.
14. Fighting, bullying, abusive, aggressive, or any type of behaviour deemed to be unsuitable towardsU1R Staffor other members of the public, from either children or adults, will not be tolerated under anycircumstances. Management reserve the right to refuse future entry.
15. Parents / guardians must:
• Accept full responsibility to supervise their children at all times
• Observe their children to ensure that they are capable of using the equipment safely
• Explain these rules of play to the children and monitor their behaviour.
16. Please report all accidents to a member of staff, to ensure that we can provide any necessary assistance and minimise the potential of reoccurrence. These will be logged and are an important part of ongoing safety audits.
17. Please report any damage to U1R property to a member of staff.
18. Nappy changing and the use of potties etc. must be conducted in either the toilets or designated baby change room. Please ensure all nappies are placed in the correct bin provided.
19. We suggest that you leave all valuables at home. U1R cannot accept liability for any loss or theft that may occur.
20. The U1R team supervise the play equipment to help maximise your children’s enjoyment from the play experience, they are not however a replacement for parental supervision. Parents/Guardians should note that whilst every consideration has been given for the safety of children using the play centre, U1Rcannot be held responsible for accidents which occur as a result of children playing on the equipment!
* The centre designated safeguarding lead is Laura James.